Monday, May 25, 2009

Jon and Kate plus 8-ADVICE



Say it ain't so. I just watched the season premier of Jon and Kate plus 8 season 5 and instead of seeing a cute happy family I saw a depressing,awkward, and fame hungry mom episode. Tonight I died a little. I have watched the grosselin family for the past 5 years. I can honestly say that I have felt a part of their family. They have changed so much. It's sad. Kate is so hungry for fame. I know it sounds like I am judging but let me ask you this... Why is it that she only wears sunglasses when she sees paparazzi? She is also always dressed to the "T" (whatever that means???) But honestly, even though she comes off as a you know what I somewhat feel her. She's a hustler. I'm a hustler. I like that.



Jon needs to chill and just let her make money. If he is unhappy he should have put his foot down the first day he met her. I've noticed that he started to put his foot down more and more once the seasons went by. But it was too late. Also, they should have just chilled at two kids. Jon got stiffed. oh well... now he really got stiffed (can you say child support????) man, that's more depressing then living with kate. So here is my last plea...say it ain't so jon and kate. Please call me and I will help you all out. I will offer free counciling. I know that I can get you all to love one another again. Don't do it for the kids... do it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment