Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Moon room

I am building a moon room. Yes, a moon room. Not a sun room. A moon room. A room specifically made for capturing glorious beams of moonlight. In my moon room I will be happy. I will sit in there every night till dawn and soak in mystical non abrasive light-rays Unfortunately, there isn't any How-to-do-it directions on the internet. The only information I've found has you buying a bunch of glow in the dark moons, stars, and planets and then posting them all over you ceilings and walls. Lame. That's not a moon room. That's a fake space room. Actually, a space room would be cool but very impracticable. The costs of fly a space shuttle to your space room would be more than I have in my US bank account.I would have to transfer money from my Middle eastern bank account and that could get annoying. So I am sticking to my Moon room. Why a moon room and not a sun room? Well, I will tell you why. The moon is cool. The sun is hot. The moon gleams a gentle glow and lifts my spirit like a eskimo kiss. The sun's rays are mean and burn my eyes like the devil himself is cooking me for a Forth of July party. So, here are my plans for building a moon room. I got all my supplies and hopefully by nightfall tonight, I will be working on my moon tan.

4-NAILS
20- 2X4 BOARDS
62- WINDOWS
1- Throw rug

Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment