Monday, June 22, 2009

Dreaming within a dream...

It's been a long time but honestly I am to busy to think aloud. Lately I have been thinking quietly to myself and trying to wake up from the dream that I call my life. But just like that old fruit loops commercial where Tucan Sam thinks he is dreaming but finds out when he wakes up from his dream that he is really still dreaming and this whole time he was just dreaming that he woke up in a dream. What if that was true. What if life was a big dream within a dream? That's some real matrix stuff. ha! So if I say or do anything stupid I apologize in advance.... I was sleep living. That's why I play music with sunglasses. If you could only see what's behind those shades. I'm sleeping.... or what I call...traveling through time. Music transforms me. What transforms you? Am I alone? AM I just crazy or are there people out there that feel like they are living a dream within a dream....

Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment